Improving the Docs: A team effort!

Hello community! I hope you’re having an awesome week.

My name is Phebe, an intern working to Improve the Documentation. This is a quick poll to help understand how you feel about the Docs. Your feedback is so important and highly appreciated.

How long have you used the ODK-X Tools?
  • Less than a year
  • 1 - 2 years
  • 3 - 5 years
  • More than 5 years

0 voters

Getting started with new tools can be challenging, what was the hardest for you
  • Application Designer
  • Sync Endpoint
  • Survey
  • Tables
  • Services
  • Suitcase

0 voters

What is your go-to when you face a challenge with the applications?
  • Ask a question on the Forum
  • Search the Forum for a solution > Ask a question on the Forum
  • Check the documentation first for a solution > search the Forum for a solution > Ask a question

0 voters

How helpful is the ODK-X Documentation?
  • Super helpful, everything is covered in the docs and the instructions are easy to understand and follow
  • Helpful sometimes, I can always find something related to the information I need
  • Not helpful at all, it is hard to navigate through the docs and I never find helpful information
  • ODK-X has Documentation?!?! I didn’t know that

0 voters

What was your experience finding the specific information you were looking for in the Docs
  • It was pretty easy, it didn’t take a long time to find the information I was looking for
  • It took a while but I eventually found the information I wanted
  • I did not find the specific information I wanted or anything related, felt like a waste of time

0 voters

Do you know that ODK-X has a YouTube channel?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you so much for taking the time to take this poll. If you are interested in contributing to the documentation, you can find information about that here

Do check out our YouTube Channel!

2 Likes

Hello community! Thank you so much for your feedback.

1 Like