ODK Printing with Zebra - xlsform coding

I tested having both Sensors frameworks and Zebra printer driver installed.
By launching only the Zebra printer driver, the printer lights up with a Bluetooth icon. To print some barcode, I launch ODK collect try printing and nothing print’s out. The behavior is as the previously uploaded screen recording.
Thanks

@Margaret_Wambui, to try to help us narrow down the issue. Can you try printing using the example/standard “widgets” xform?

Using the example print widget provided, the application does not crash and neither print. The bluetooth icon comes up in the printer but nothing prints out.

I didn’t test much but tracking down the crash @Margaret_Wambui mentioned as I remember I experienced the same.

Could it it’s not printing because the sensors from play store are ODK-X sensors? you see it once you have installed.
Thanks

The ODK-X should not be a problem, it’s just part of a naming change.

What version of printer are you using? The exact zebra number. I will see if I can track one down and test with the same printer model.

its a Zebra ZQ520 model

Any progress?
Thanks

I have not been able to track down a a ZQ520 printer. An alternative could be that you private message me your form that you are trying to print and I can try it on the test printer I have.

Hi Team,
ODK collect is actively maintained but not the odk sensor drivers. I work on tracking projects that require on demand printing and odk printer driver comes in handy. Is it possible to update these drivers for better compatibility with the latest odk collect?
Thank you

Hi @Margaret_Wambui!

For the ODK Collect tools, the forum is https://forum.getodk.org/

This forum is just for the ODK-X tools, but hopefully the folks at the ODK Forum can help answer your question!

Thanks Yaw,
Yes it’s a bit specific and I hope many will find this feature useful to be included.

ODK collect is updated frequently and it now has a nice user friendly interface.
Unfortunately other powerful ODK tools eg. ODK zebra printer and ODK sensors have been neglected. Currently these 2 tools are no longer in google play store. I believe I and other people using these tools would be very grateful if they are updated as often as ODK collect and made available.
Thanks in advance

Hi @Margaret_Wambui! This is the forum for ODK-X tools, it sounds like your comments are on ODK, the forum for that is: https://getodk.org/