ODK-X end point configuration

Hello guys. I am trying to install my odk-x to a digital ocean platform. The issue comes when i try to create a droplet using the python script python3 pyscript_DO.py [TOKEN] [NAME] [LOCATION]. I have substituted each value with respective tags e.g token=>tokenvalue from digital ocean but when i check my logs, there is nothing showing. Kindly help

1 Like

Hi @James_Nyanga!

When you do step 4 here: Setup ODK-X Sync Endpoint with Cloud Services — ODK-X Docs

Can you confirm that you have the pyscript_DO.py AND cloud_init_DO.yml files we have provided are located in the same directory? When you switch to that directory and run the command what does the output say?

1 Like

here is my code, when i run the code it goes to the next line . It does not display anything . i have tried using windows command line, bash and powershell but nothing at all

1 Like

Is adapt\python1\python3 the directory where the pyscript_DO and cloud_init_DO are located?
Also I think the brackets should be removed from the command – [TOKEN] means to replace the entirety including the brackets with your token, the same with the rest. Not sure about the quotes, you can try both with and without the quotes.

1 Like

yes that is the directory where both files are, Thanks, the issue was on my end . Using python3 instead of python solved my problem, plus my image had an issue but i have resolved. Thanks

3 Likes