Grunt adbpush does not update the changes in my device

I’m currently facing an issue where updates to my app design in ODK-X are not reflecting when I run grunt adbpush. Here’s what I’ve done so far:

1. I have made changes to the app design
  2. After making these changes, I ran grunt adbpush to push the updates to my device for testing.
  3. However, despite running grunt adbpush, I do not see the expected updates reflected on my device. The app remains unchanged.

I’ve ensured that all changes are saved and committed properly in my development environment.
Verified that the device is connected properly and recognized by adb.

What could be causing grunt adbpush to not reflect the updates?
Are there additional steps or configurations I need to check to ensure updates are pushed successfully?
Is there an alternative command or approach I should consider for pushing updates effectively?

Any insights or guidance on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Try “Resetting the Config” it will cause ODK-X to re-read the files. ODK-X does not do a full reload of config to save time on opening the application. There is logic to determine when to run a full reload. However, you are pushing files so ODK-X framework on the mobile device is unaware of your changes likely.

See: ODK2 Simple Demo Application problem - #2 by W_Brunette

Could you attach the output from the ‘grunt adbpush’ command? (did it issue any warnings or errors along the way)