#GSOC 2021 Introduction

Hey folks!
I am Aditya R Rudra, a second year CSE undergraduate from NITK.
I am proficient in Java and Typescript.
I went through the ideas list and found the ODK-X Application Designer project really interesting.
Any help regarding how to start contributing will be appreciated…

Hi @adityaoffical10! We are still waiting to hear if we are approved for GSoC and will know on March 9, so stay tuned and we will share more details! In the meantime you can check out the docs or issues queue.

@elmps2018
What’s the status?

Hi Community,
Myself Deepak Kumar. I am an Android Developer and live in India. I am pursuing my Bachelor of Science from Indira Gandhi National Open University. I have worked with the “Android Jetpack Architecture Components” like “Room Persistence Library”. I have also contributed to Open-Source Organisation by Crio.Do and powered by DigitalOcean. I am currently an intern as an Android developer in Spacenos Technologies. I currently work with Dagger2 and RxJava. I find my interest in the “Improve ODK-X Services Login User-Interface” Project and want to work with Android in Java.

My query: For Android, Will we have to work in Java?

My LinkedIn handle: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-kumar13/
My Github handle: deepak-prajapatii (Deepak Kumar) · GitHub

1 Like

ODK-X is part of the DIAL Open Source Umbrella Organization

Official ODK-X GSoC links can be found here:
https://hub.osc.dial.community/t/gsoc-2021-dial-open-source-center/2134#odk-x

The direct link to the ODK-X GSoC ideas page is:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I am Pawan Singh Harariya currently pursing B.Tech in ECE from NIT Hamirpur. I have strong foundation in Java language and more than 1 year of experience in building native, responsive and robust android applications. I have sound knowledge of android architecture components, android application lifecycle and material design guidelines for responsive UI design. This is my first time in open source community and I am looking forward for a kick start. I am willing to contribute to this project any suggestions, tips or guidance will be helpful.

2 Likes