Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone! I am Francisco, based in the UK. I work in research at a University on topics related to mental health and violence prevention, the current project I am part of has been using ODK for some time before I joined. Outside of ODK and research, I love movies! and a fun fact about me is I used to be a league of legends professional player (very different from research)

3 Likes

Hello, everyone!
I’m Diksha Malik, a sophomore at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, India, pursuing Btech in Computer Science. I am an Outreachy applicant for May to August 2022 internship.
My technical expertise lies in developing applications using android in java. I landed upon this project and found it really interesting. I’m looking forward to contributing to ODK-X.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, I am Sanskruti Shahu from India and a Sophomore at IIIT Lucknow. Earlier I had done some small contributions in open source during Hacktoberfest and in some college projects still I am very new with it. But with Outreachy I hope to learn alot from mentors and other participants as well. Although I am starting late because I was preoccupied with my exams but I hope to make some good contributions in the time.

2 Likes

hello,
i am Debra Russell, i am new here

2 Likes

I am Francisco, based in the UK. ..

Hello everyone!
I am Khushi, doing my undergrad in computer science at IIIT Guwahati.
I have been recently selected as an Outreachy intern for the May-Aug’22 cohort :tada:
I’ll be working with ODK-X on the project “User interface uplift for mobile apps” with my mentors Ben Green and Caroline Krafft :smiley::cherry_blossom:

Here is my blog: dev.to/krimson and Twitter

Thank you! :raised_hands:

Hi Guys,
I Elvis M, working for the ELIZABETH GLASER PEDIATRIC AIDS FOUNDATION in Cameroon. I am the strategic Information and Evaluation Officer for the Country Program. I am totally new to the ODK platform and my reason to be here is to learn more about this platform and see how we can leverage on to expand our data collection models.
I am really glad to be here.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Nguema Francky.
I am a Data Manager and IT in a medical research center in Gabon. I’m relatively new to ODK-X.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Billy and I work with Health

I am interested in ODK-X tools and I wanna learn more about it.

I am looking forward to receive more support from the community.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Sou de Novo Hamburgo - RS - Brasil

Atuo com desenvolvimento de sistemas

Sou idealizador do CTDOL

hello,
i am new here from india, here to share some thoughts with you all

Hi my name is Jairo, I work in agriculture. I want to access to much information about Odkx. Thanks

1 Like

welcome… .

1 Like

Hi team, I’m called Redeem Grimm an Outreachy applicant.

I’m excited to contribute to the ODK-X project ( Custom UI components for ODK-X mobile apps) and also learn a lot from great minds here.**

Github ProfileLinkedin

3 Likes

Hey everyone :wave:, I’m Michelle Osuya, an Outreachy applicant. I’m based in Lagos, Nigeria. I’m new to the ODK-X project and I’m so pumped to learn so much from this project.
Here’s my twitter handle https://twitter.com/michelle_kome
I’m really excited to be here…
Little fun fact … I want to be mechanical baller.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone :smiling_face:. My name is Jessica itepu, I am a Nigerian, Living in Lagos, Nigeria. I am an Outreachy applicant looking forward to contributing to the ODK-X project. I am excited about all things Ui/ux and i am thrilled to be here!

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I am Praise, based in Lagos, Nigeria. I came across the ODK-X project via Outreachy and I loved it. I love creating solutions through designs and I am excited to be here.

3 Likes

Hi Team, I’m Clement, a UI/UX Designer from Nigeria. I have chosen to contribute to the ODK-X project via Outreachy. Glad to be here :slightly_smiling_face:
Twitter

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Karimatu Muhammad Hussaini, Outreachy applicant, Ui/UX Designer from kaduna Nigeria. I have selected custom UI components for ODK-X mobile apps as my desired project. I’m happy to be here

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, I’m Rachael from Nigeria.
I’m an outreachy applicant, looking forward to contributing to the ODK-X project.

2 Likes