Let’s get to know each other a bit better! Please scroll to the bottom, hit the blue Reply button and introduce yourself. Consider including:
- Where you are typically based
- How you got involved with the ODK-X
- What kinds of ODK-X projects you have been involved in
- Your blog/Twitter/GitHub/other way for the community to follow you
- Some of your favorite things to do outside of ODK-X
- [insert your own fun fact here]
You are encouraged to use a real picture of yourself as your avatar. To change it, click here.
This topic is only for introductions . For anything else, please take a look at the categories !