Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone, My name is Ijeoma Uduma, and I am a UI/UX Designer based in Lagos, Nigeria. I have applied to be an Outreachy Intern, and I am looking forward to using my skill set to help the ODK-X mobile applications’ user interface and user experience while also learning from and collaborating with everyone.
here is my twitter handle: https://twitter.com/aijay_ud

Bawo ni!!

I am Dipo Apelehin, an Outreachy applicant from Lagos, Nigeria. I came across ODK-X project and I am interested in seeing how I can contribute to its mission.
Currently going through the documentation and look forward to contributing.

You can find me on Twitter— https://www.twitter.com/diposoffree/
Or on GitHub— realdipo (Dipo Apelehin) · GitHub

1 Like

Hi Jessica,
You can read up on how to download the ODK-X apps here Installing ODK-X Basic Tools — ODK-X Docs

I will also recommend that you join the slack community as you can find more answers to your questions there

Also, you can find projects to work on in this page Issues · odk-x/tool-suite-X · GitHub

Hello everyone,

My name is Serah Wakaba, an Android/IOS developer based in Nairobi, Kenya

I got involved with ODK-X after being accepted as a contributor through Outreachy. I had little information about ODK-X but after a lot of research and going through ODK-X documentation, I now know what it entails and I am ready and willing to work with the community and make significant contributions.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
My name is Kazeem Ibrahim, a Product Designer Based in Akure, Nigeria.
I got accepted as a contributor to ODK-X through Outreachy.
I am ready to collaborate with you guys and make a great contribution to this project.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Powershell issue

Hello everyone,

Timilehin Olusegun here. I am a Product Designer based in Lagos, Nigeria.

I came across ODK-X while I was browsing through the list of Outreachy projects that I can contribute to. ODK-X caught my attention as it coincides with my interest which is creating UI components and design systems.

I am delighted to be here, eager to contribute to the success of this project, willing to learn and absorb new information.

I look forward to working with everyone!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Balikis Akinsemoyin , i'm a product designer, based in Lagos,Nigeria.

I am an Outreachy applicant and i'm  interested in learning more about ODK-X .
I hope to receive great support from the community.

Follow on Github @bharlikiss } Twitter @balihkiss

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome Bharlikiss, nice to have you here
This link should put you up to speed on how you can start contributing

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Ruba an Outreachy applicant, I very excited and loved to work in this Project … hope to see you in the training period !

1 Like

Hi, Ruba. Welcome to Outreachy.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
My name is Yaya Mbodji. I am based in Dakar, Senegal and I am working as health management information system in a health project. I am interesting to learn more about ODK-X tools.

4 Likes

Awesome. Good to have you here Yaya.

It’s interesting to meet a user of ODK-X tools and this would be helpful for usability tests too!

Welcome

Hello, I have also been an Outreachy application for this winter cohort but failed to use this forum properly and I joined the different group to ask questions :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

My name is Abhishek and I’m a developer based in India. I’ve been working with ODK for the past 3years or so, now i want to get started wwith ODK-X. I’ve previously worked on large-scale data collection projects and often created surveys in ODK to collect data, so I’m intrigued to see what can be done with the new ecosystem of tools!

3 Likes

Super nice. Glad to meet a long time user

3 Likes

Hello again @abhi009

I hope you are doing great.

I’m Godswill an Outreachy intern. I would like to speak with you about the tools you’ve been using in these 3 years. I want to learn how you use them, and what you think needs to be improved.

Would this be convenient for you anytime this week, or the next?

1 Like

hello everyone,
i am teem pade i am new here from india

2 Likes

@teempade04 Welcome to ODK-X

1 Like

i am new here from india.

2 Likes