Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

My name is Emeka Okechukwu typically based in Ghana. Currently studying Computer Science at Ashesi University.

I become involved with ODK-X through GSoC and would love to contribute to the documentation plus issues.

My GitHub is emeka-okechukwu-dev

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am the Founder/CEO of Clean Water International. It is our goal to implement ODX for our organization so that not only our in-field staff can use it to add beneficiaries data, but we are also empowering rural women as Community Health Agents so they can provide our ceramic water filters to families in their areas at the same time make a livelihood. Traditional builder apps are not possible to use as we could never afford the licensing for each of our community transformational women, so we are hoping to connect with this forum for future support.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Leila Yesufu, and i’m an outreachy applicant!
excited to be working on the project
best of luck to everyone

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chinenye, I am based in Nigeria. I got involved with ODK-X through the Outreachy initiative to contribute to open source projects.

My time on the project has mostly been on improving the project documentation and usability. I love the ODK community, its value for open source and support to collaborative problem-solving.
I’m glad to be learning and contributing to ODK-X for Outreachy 2021!

Contact info:

Personal email: “Chinenye Okafor” okaforchinenyelilian@gmail.com
GitHub profile: https://github.com/chinenyelilian
Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Foreheaded_girl

Looking forward to a greater learning experience!

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Ronald Kagiri from Kampala, Uganda. I would like to get involved with ODK-X due to a need to conduct longitudinal surveys in future. I have only been involved in ODK projects. My twitter/github are kagron/rkagiri respectively. I love doing business. And I have started up a few initiatives over the past 2 years.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Installing ODK-X tools on tablet (stuck on configuring)

Hi, mi name is Juan Solórzano and I’m based on Quito, Ecuador.
Using odk for a while, trying to switch to odk-x, looking for support
follow me on twitter @jp_solo

2 Likes

Hi guy’s
My name is Prince and I am from India.
I am an Electrical engineer 3rd year Student At the National Institute of Technology.
I want to explore open source worlds and develop my programming skills.
I am currently a beginner in Android Development.
I am Practicing data structures and algorithms in c++.
please guide me guy’s I want to work with you guy’s do let me join you all.

3 Likes

Hi @alokpince! If you are interested in contributing check out the docs to learn about the apps and you can start contributing by commenting on an issue you want to work on in github. Items labeled good first issue or easy win are good ones to start with.

1 Like

Hello everyone
My name is Comfort Asukwo, I am a software developer intern based in Nigeria and my pronouns are she/her. I joined the ODK-X forum through the Outreachy internship program and i will be contributing to the Update ODK-X’s Tests to most recent Android Testing Framework project.
I am ready to explore the open source world and give her my best

4 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m called Redeem Grimm. Based in Cameroon, An Outreachy applicant. So excited to work with ODK-X Organization.

4 Likes

Hello Team, my name is Jude “Jay” Ukana, My pronouns are He/Him, I am an Android Developer based in Lagos, Nigeria. I am interested in growing and learning all i can about Android Mobile Development. I am an Outreachy 2021 fall Intern Applicant, and got to learn about ODK-X through Outreachy’s project lists.

As an Android Developer I choose to be involved in ODK-X, because, this project appeals to me most because of the field data collection problem the project seeks to solve as well as it’s android framework. I will be contributing to the “Update ODK-X’s Tests to most recent Android Testing Framework project”. My GitHub profile is - JudeUk (Jude Ukana) · GitHub kindly follow me on Github.

When i am not learning new things in Android development, i love to listen to music, play video games, play games such as Jenga and Charade with friends and i love meeting new people.

I need help getting started with contributing to this project and would appreciate any help i can get.
I am Glad to be part of the communinty :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Peculiar Erhisohwode, an Outreachy applicant for the December 2021 - March 2022 cohort. I’m looking forward to contributing to the ’ Improve ODK-X Sync-Endpoint Documentation’ or the ‘Improve ODK-X Tables and Troubleshooting Documentation’ projects. This is my first-time working on open source. So I’m both scared and excited to be here!

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Love Otudor, an Outreachy applicant for December to March 2022 Internship. I am an android developer and technical writer. I am interested in learning and contributing to ODK-X’s Tests update and Documentation. I look forward to growing my skills with support from the community :blush:. You could follow me on Github and Twitter @lamouresparus. Or better still, You could check out my blog here :blush:.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m an Android app developer & technical blogger from India. I wish to contribute to ODK-X by “Updating ODK-X’s Tests to most recent Android Testing Framework.” as an Outreachy applicant for the batch of fall, 2021.

You can connect with me on Twitter, GitHub & LinkedIn or read my articles on DEV & HashNode. You can also drop a mail: apigeoneer@gmail.com.

Apart from coding, I also photograph & travel. You can check out my work on Instagram. I’d love to have a chat, especially about FOSS or photography, so feel free to connect.

4 Likes

hello,
myself nikki musk from india, how are you all?

2 Likes

Hi All! Am Atuhwera Julian from Uganda and am a tech enthusiast. Am an outreachy applicant and I will personally be glad to work with you all

4 Likes

Hello!

I’m Gabe, working as Data Analyst and helping a non-profit to setup a database and collection services.
Still learning ODK-X, so there is a lot of learning to do.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi @urban.techie I’m currently working on a project in the Philippines and we are looking for ODK programming support: Looking for ODK programmer for a project in the Philippines - Marketplace - ODK Forum

2 Likes

how are you all?..

1 Like