Introduce yourself!

Hi @alokpince! If you are interested in contributing check out the docs to learn about the apps and you can start contributing by commenting on an issue you want to work on in github. Items labeled good first issue or easy win are good ones to start with.

1 Like

Hello everyone
My name is Comfort Asukwo, I am a software developer intern based in Nigeria and my pronouns are she/her. I joined the ODK-X forum through the Outreachy internship program and i will be contributing to the Update ODK-X’s Tests to most recent Android Testing Framework project.
I am ready to explore the open source world and give her my best

4 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m called Redeem Grimm. Based in Cameroon, An Outreachy applicant. So excited to work with ODK-X Organization.

4 Likes

Hello Team, my name is Jude “Jay” Ukana, My pronouns are He/Him, I am an Android Developer based in Lagos, Nigeria. I am interested in growing and learning all i can about Android Mobile Development. I am an Outreachy 2021 fall Intern Applicant, and got to learn about ODK-X through Outreachy’s project lists.

As an Android Developer I choose to be involved in ODK-X, because, this project appeals to me most because of the field data collection problem the project seeks to solve as well as it’s android framework. I will be contributing to the “Update ODK-X’s Tests to most recent Android Testing Framework project”. My GitHub profile is - JudeUk (Jude Ukana) · GitHub kindly follow me on Github.

When i am not learning new things in Android development, i love to listen to music, play video games, play games such as Jenga and Charade with friends and i love meeting new people.

I need help getting started with contributing to this project and would appreciate any help i can get.
I am Glad to be part of the communinty :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Peculiar Erhisohwode, an Outreachy applicant for the December 2021 - March 2022 cohort. I’m looking forward to contributing to the ’ Improve ODK-X Sync-Endpoint Documentation’ or the ‘Improve ODK-X Tables and Troubleshooting Documentation’ projects. This is my first-time working on open source. So I’m both scared and excited to be here!

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Love Otudor, an Outreachy applicant for December to March 2022 Internship. I am an android developer and technical writer. I am interested in learning and contributing to ODK-X’s Tests update and Documentation. I look forward to growing my skills with support from the community :blush:. You could follow me on Github and Twitter @lamouresparus. Or better still, You could check out my blog here :blush:.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m an Android app developer & technical blogger from India. I wish to contribute to ODK-X by “Updating ODK-X’s Tests to most recent Android Testing Framework.” as an Outreachy applicant for the batch of fall, 2021.

You can connect with me on Twitter, GitHub & LinkedIn or read my articles on DEV & HashNode. You can also drop a mail: apigeoneer@gmail.com.

Apart from coding, I also photograph & travel. You can check out my work on Instagram. I’d love to have a chat, especially about FOSS or photography, so feel free to connect.

4 Likes

hello,
myself nikki musk from india, how are you all?

2 Likes

Hi All! Am Atuhwera Julian from Uganda and am a tech enthusiast. Am an outreachy applicant and I will personally be glad to work with you all

4 Likes

Hello!

I’m Gabe, working as Data Analyst and helping a non-profit to setup a database and collection services.
Still learning ODK-X, so there is a lot of learning to do.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi @urban.techie I’m currently working on a project in the Philippines and we are looking for ODK programming support: Looking for ODK programmer for a project in the Philippines - Marketplace - ODK Forum

2 Likes

how are you all?..

1 Like

hello,
i am Dev John how are you everyone

3 Likes

My name is Mandy and I am new to ODK-X. I have used ODK tools in some research studies in Africa but am just starting with ODK-X. Looking forward to a productive time here!

4 Likes

Hi, I am from Trinidad and Tobago. I got involved with ODK through the Desapoint MorLearn training platforms.

I have worked in statistics and research environments for almost10 years. I hold a Master of Science in Development Statistics specializing in Survey Research, so learning ODK helped me to deepen and target my skillset. I look forward to collaborating and working on sole ODK projects.

Apart from data collection and analysis, I enjoy the arts - playing and listening music, writing songs and poetry, dance, movies and nature.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Patrick Nyatindo. I’m a software developer, working for a health IT company in Kenya. I’m interested in learning more about ODK-X and hoping to receive support from the community. My GitHub is nyatindopatrick. I love to code in Javascript (MERN Stack). Great to be part of this community!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Narendra Singh. I am working on ODK 1 FROM 2015 AND now I want to know more about odkx so I joined this community.

Hope I will learn a lot from all of you.

3 Likes

Hey All
My name is Rishi . Currently a sophomore at Punjab Engineering College , working on Android Development for sometime. Would love to contribute

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’am Ngodwill an Outreachy intern applicant. Am new to ODK-X and look forward to contribute to this project and to provide content to this project in any way that will make it achieves it potentials

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Astha from India, an Outreachy approved applicant. I read about this project and find it interesting, I look forward to contribute to this project and learn a lot from this community.

3 Likes