1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I should decide if, for a problem that needs to use complex forms (like in ODK-X) but also be sure about the requirements from GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the solution can be Kobo.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
There is no matter because I can select the appropriate system configuration.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Read the Kobo related documentation, … but I’m not sure!! ;(
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Simply, understand the problem; I just need advice
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
When reading the Kobo related docs, I understand that Kobo is suitable to verify GDPR, but it’s based on ODK-Briefcase, that is not ODK-X. So, the question is, can I use ODK-X with Kobo to be sure that the requirements of the GDPR are verified?
Assuming that the previous answer is yes, I will need to collect and save personal data, and after, to analyze these data. It will be possible to use a tool (like power BI, Pentaho, or so on), to analyze the data directly saved in the server, or it will be necessary to download, decrypt and then, analyze and report?