The latest release of the ODK 2.0 Tool Suite is now available for download!
The ODK 2.0 Tool Suite is an alternative to the ODK 1.x Tool Suite rather than a replacement. ODK 2.0 is designed for complex workflows and information management. A simple migration path between 1.x and 2.0 does not yet exist because they are based on different standards.
Information about the 2.0 Tool Suite can be found at http://opendatakit-dev.cs.washington.edu/2_0_tools. More information will be available once the revised ODK website is launched.
This release includes:
- Re-architected Progress and Alert Dialogs
- Improved Survey performance for select prompts and translations
- Digest Authentication in Sync Client
- Row permission filters in the Sync Endpoint Web UI
- Various improvements and fixes
- #1381 Export CSV in Tables crashes when there is no table
- #1368 Master branch in 218 doesn’t compile without local libraries
- #1367 app-designer pushing to incorrect folder
- #1364 ODK Survey forms not appearing when pushed from App Designer via USB
- #1363 Months in datetime combo picker are English only
- #1351 Sync notification doesn’t launch Services
- #1329 Services no longer supports gmail account using Aggregate 1.4.15
- #1327 Sync sometimes backs you out when finishing or failing its sync process
Version 2.0.3 rev 220 APKs are compatible with our new Sync Endpoint and Aggregate 1.4.15.
Documentation for getting started with the Sync Endpoint is available at:
Detailed documentation about the APIs can be found at: