The latest release of the ODK 2 Tool Suite is now available for download!
The ODK 2 Tool Suite is an alternative to the ODK 1.x Tool Suite rather than a replacement. ODK 2 is designed for complex workflows and information management. A simple migration path between 1.x and 2 does not yet exist because they are based on different standards.
Detailed documentation about the 2 Tool Suite can be found at https://docs.opendatakit.org/odk2.
ODK v2.1.0 can be downloaded from:
This release includes:
- Fragments, Activities, Dialogs, and Preferences have been converted to use support libraries
- Added support in for Submit and renamed all RPCs to follow Android naming convention
- Updated target and compile SDK to 26 and 28 respectively
- Upgraded Android Gradle plugin and various support libraries
- Added in Spanish translations for all tools
- Added in notification channels for Services
- Prevented security exception regarding attachment path by using a FileProvider
- #1405 grunt adbpush fails on Android 8 devices
Version 2.1.0 rev 226 APKs are compatible with the Sync Endpoint.
Documentation for getting started with the Sync Endpoint is available at: