There is a community call for ODK-X next week.
These calls are to discuss roadmaps, governance, technical issues, and community concerns.
Everyone is encouraged to join and participate; these calls are intended to be driven by the community. But only TSC members may vote.
This call will be held at 2019-04-09T15:00:00Z in our Uber conference room.
Notes from our previous call are available in this document.
If there are topics you would like to add to the agenda, please comment below
I’d request that the TSC get consensus on a timeline to do the following:
- Rename the various tools so the binaries are up-to-date.
- Update the ODK-X docs to reflect the new names
- I wouldn’t wait for GSoD to do this because there are no guarantees there!
I’d also request that the TSC discuss some of the concerns raised at https://forum.odk-x.org/t/is-there-any-supported-method-of-syncing-odk2/18903./468 Some quick ideas to help with the frustration.
- An end-to-end demo that folks can try without setting up any of their own infrastructure
- A header on every ODK-X docs page warning users that the tools are in transition
Other proposed agenda items:
- Google Season of Docs update
- Google Summer of Code update
- Roadmap migration next steps