There is a community call for ODK-X this coming Tuesday.
These calls are to discuss roadmaps, governance, technical issues, and community concerns.
Everyone is encouraged to join and participate; these calls are intended to be driven by the community. But only TSC members may vote.
This call will be held at 2019-05-07T15:00:00Z in Open Data Kit’s Uber conference room .
Notes from our previous call are available in this document.
Agenda Items for this call are:
- Check in on Google Summer of Code/Docs
- Discussion on a new feature prioritization process.
- Discussion on PMC’s outline of direction of future project management and ending the transition period. See PMC meeting notes.
- Discussion about GitHub landing page and how to organize the Tool-Suite-X project. Including discussion of how much information do want to migrate from the opendatakit/opendatakit wiki?
- Discussion on desired behavior of syncing images that are lower resolution than the server
- Migration of Roadmap
If there are topics you would like to add to the agenda, please comment below