1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Hello, I am running the ODK-X Sync swarm on Digital Ocean.
It seems that phpLDAPAdmin can’t connect to the ldap-service.
The swarm deploy stack command says: “Creating service syncldap_ldap-service”
docker container ls shows the ldap container, but it goes away after a few seconds.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
DigitalOcean tutorial to setup ODK Sync.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Deploy the stack
Check containers are running: docker container ls
Try to login at IP:40000 with cn=admin,dc=example,dc=org and password: admin
Error: Can’t connect to LDAP server ldap-service
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
How can I debug the starting or failure of the ldap container?