Starting ODK-X beginners sample application

Hi,
I am new user for ODK-X ; to startup i am looking for some simple sample application or tutorial which helps me to walk through building to implement the app using odk-x.

Preferably if will get some video link or step by step tutorial. i went through documentation its bit little complicated at this point of time.
Thanks in advance for you time and further awaiting for your kind support regarding subject.

Hi @zaheer20 ! As you are new to the community, when you get a chance, please introduce yourself here.

Iā€™d also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

For your question, the ODK docs have some great intro components that you may want to start with here: Trying Out ODK-X Survey ā€” ODK-X Docs for using the tablet tools and here: Getting Started Building an Application ā€” ODK-X Docs for getting started building an app.

There are also these training materials (for a slightly older version but should still work in general): Community contributions to upcoming ODK 2.0 documentation refresh - #6 by elmps2018