Introduce yourself!

Hello,
My name is Omosigho Osazuwa, preferred Josh. I am a backend Java Developer. I am an Outreachy applicant for the Winter period. I look forward to working with the team here at ODK-X. The project “Create Android Tests for Services New File Interface” is one I’d love to contribute to, as this is going to be my first time contributing to an Open Source project. You can connect with me via:
Linkedin: Osazuwa Omosigho
Github: Mhister-Jhay

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi There!
I’m Nwajiunor a data scientist from Nigeria.
I’m interested in contributing/ collaborating on Project #3 (Update and improve ODK-X documentation for new release).
I look forward to make an impact on this project suing my skills.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Matilda and I am thrilled to be here. I am a Frontend Developer with UI/UX Design skills. I would be contributing to make UI improvements to ODK-X Tables and Survey. I look forward to collaborating with everyone.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Ekemini Ikpe, from Nigeria.
I’m interested in contributing/collaborating on ODK-X project #1(Create Android tests for Services new file interface).
I am new to Open source and I will be glad to collaborate and connect with everyone.

You can connect with me via:
Linkedin: Ekemini Ikpe
Github: KemyIkpe

2 Likes

Greetings everyone. My name is Maureen, I’m a Cameroonian and i am interested in contributing on the ODK project. This is actually my first time hearing about it , I( am an outreachy applicant)but i am very open to learn and collaborate. I am mostly active on facebook as Wepngong Wepnyu. Feel free to connect with me. Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Hi! I am Jherri a new Outreachy applicant. I’m excited to contribute and help ODK-X in any manner I can. I really appreciate the vision, it is such a good cause and it is helpful to many. I’m born and raised in California and looking forward to continuing my tech journey. My favorite thing to do when I have free time is to immerse myself in a good video game!

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Tolulope Ogunleye from Abuja, Nigeria. I am a product manager and budding data analyst and I’m thrilled to join the ODK-X community as an Outreachy applicant and I look forward to making my first contribution here !

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, My name is Jessica Itepu.
I am a UI/UX designer from Nigeria. I am an outreachy applicant for winter 2023, I am thrilled to begin making contributions to ODK-X. It’s great to be here again.

2 Likes

Hello, amazing people. My name is Rukayat, I am based in Nigeria. I am an outreachy applicant and I am thrilled to be part of this community. I look forward to connecting and working collaboratively as I contribute to the Documentation project. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hello,

I am Ukwueze Pascaline, a Frontend developer from Nigeria. I got to ODK-X through Outreachy Internship program for the Winter period (Dec 23 - Mar 24).

I love Learning and trying out new ideas.
I love cooking and trying out new recipes.

I am so excited to be here. My goal is to actively engage, learn, collaborate with others to help achieve the purpose for the project.

My GitHub- Ukwuezepascaline (Ukwuezepascaline) · GitHub

LinkedIn- Pascaline Ukwueze - Apprentice - alx_africa | LinkedIn

I’m grateful for this opportunity!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,I am Shriya from India! I am one of the applicants from the Outreachy and would love to make some contributions to this project.
I am a Computer Science Graduate.I am also Data Science For Social Good Fellow’22,University Of Warwick,UK .
I enjoy technical writing and I’m interested in contributing to project #3 (Update and improve ODK-X documentation for new release).
I look forward learn from each of you,collaborate and offer my skills to help achieve the purpose for this project.

1 Like

I’m Siziwe, and I’m excited to become a part of this amazing open-source project. I’m eager to contribute and learn from all of you. If you have any tips, advice, or if you’re working on something cool, please feel free to share. I’m here to soak up the knowledge and be an active member of this fantastic community.

Looking forward to collaborating with you all!

1 Like

Hello , I am Niranjan Lamichhane .
I am excited to be the part of this amazing community.

1 Like

Hi everyone
I’m thrilled to be a part of the Outreachy Winter 2023 program. My name is Kum Nadine, and I’ll be working on the project “Create Android tests for Services new file interface” under the ODK-X organization.

I have a strong passion for software development, particularly in the Android ecosystem, and I’m excited about the opportunity to contribute to the ODK-X project. I’m looking forward to collaborating with all of you and learning from your expertise.

1 Like

Hello!
My name Abby Macharia and i’m from Kenya.
I will be contributing to the UI improvements to ODK-X Tables and Survey project.
Super exited about this new journey.

3 Likes

hello everyone my name is Mitchell i am a product designer [UIUX] nice to be here

3 Likes

My name is Godfrey, from Tanzania, i am a beginner in ODK tech, i appreciate your support for raising my skills. Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome @Godfrey_John

2 Likes

Hi, everybody

My name’s MORO. I have just discovered this forum that I find very important to solve some problems about ODK.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, I am Sonal Gaud.
I am from Mumbai,India.
I am going to contribute in the Create Android Tests for ODK-X’s Android tools project
Super excited to hear from you guys

6 Likes