Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone,
I am Ihedioha Chinedu from Nigeria. I am excited to be here at ODK-X once again. I will contribute to the Create Android Tests for ODK-X’s Android tools.

You can connect with me on the following platforms:
Github: Chinex-Boroja
Linkedin: Chinedu Ihedioha

Looking forward to this exciting opportunity.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Oluwaseun, and I live in Ibadan, Nigeria. I’m a product designer, I help make apps and websites easy to use by designing how they look and work.
I got to know about ODK-X after being accepted as a contributor through Outreachy. At first, I didn’t know much about ODK-X, but I did a lot of research and read up on the ODK-X guides. Now, I understand what it can do and I’m excited to work with the community and contribute to the project.

Fun fact: I once tried to impress my crush by baking him cookies, but I mixed up the sugar with salt. Let’s just say, it wasn’t the sweetest gesture, but at least we both had a good laugh about it.

You can connect with me on
Twitter: jasminedaramola
LinkedIn: oluwaseun Daramola

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I am Winifred Young, a software developer from Nigeria. I am joining this community as an Outreachy applicant, contributing to the “Create Android Tests for ODK-X’s Android tools” aspect.

Fun fact: I passed the initial application stage last year, chose ODK, joined the Slack but I felt very overwhelmed and didn’t contribute.

But this year, I am going one step further and I am looking forward to learning and making meaningful contributions to this community✨.

I enjoy watching sports and recently started playing the piano.

X: https://twitter.com/ywes_

5 Likes

Hello

I am Henry Onuoha, An Android Dev from Lagos, Nigeria. I just made it past the application phase of the outreachy program, i feel a bit overwhelmed but i believe this community has my back.
I hope to contribute to the Android Test project.
In my free time, i play video games, Mortal Kombat to be exact.
Fun Fact: I used to work in Public Health before i switched to Software Development. This makes me more interested in the Data Collection aspect of the project.
I make a mean chocolate fruit cake as well.

Connect with me on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/henry-onuoha-75174bb5?

4 Likes

Hello👋…I am Hassanat, a User Interface Designer, I have honed my skill in designing beautiful and useful digital interfaces. I qualified to the outreachy contribution stage and ODK-X project have happened to spark my interest, as I enjoy crafting consistent interfaces that solves problems.

It may interest you that i have a background in Economics before a career switch to design, making me comfortable around data gathering, and more reason I am interested in ODK-X project.

I love getting things done, and exploring new learnings. In free time, I love to bake, the reason for the name ‘bake.design’ :blush:.

I am glad to be here and excited to contribute :hugs:

You can connect on

Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/in/hassanat-oyediran

Twitter- https://twitter.com/hasoye1

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Juwon Akingbade from Nigeria! I am a Frontend Engineer in Making. I Just made it to Outreachy contribution phase for the first time.
I am glad to be here to learn and contribute to the awesome ODK-X community.
I am still navigating everywhere to understand where to get started.

Connect with me on github
Connect with me on twitter

3 Likes

@juwon_Akingbade Welcome and make sure to check out the getting started post: Welcome Outreachy Applicants - Spring 2024

Hello ODK-X community, I am Jua Yuoh. I just made it to the outreachy contribution phase and I am glad to contribute to this awesome project. You can connect with me on github: juayuohcarineneng19

2 Likes

Greetings Everyone
I am Ndifon Titiana ,an outreachy applicant and I am excited to be here .
This is my first time interacting with ODK-X as i am still navigating everywhere . I am interested in contributing to the project “ODK-X mobile apps UI Design Consistency”

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Martha Danladi. I am excited to be here. I am an outreachy applicant and I can’t wait to contribute and learn.

2 Likes

Hi everyone
I am Timothy Joseph from Nigeria. I am excited to be here for the outreachy contribution phase. I will be contributing to the Create Android Tests for ODK-X’s Android tools.

You can connect with me on the following platforms:
Github: J-Cart
Linkedin: Timothy Joseph

Looking forward to this exciting opportunity.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
My name Martha and I am based in Nigeria. I am an outreachy applicant. That’s how I got involved with the ODK-X. I love music and engaging in outdoor activities.
Github: BlackTechyGirl (Martha Danladi) (github.com)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martha-danladi-018088227/

1 Like

Hello everyone

• My name is Devaganga and Iam a Developer.
  • I am interested in learning more about ODK-X tools for project UI design inconsistency.
  • I hope to receive great support from the community and looking forward for more.
    Thankyou.
3 Likes

Hello devagnga , welcome🤗

1 Like

Hello Rukayat👋. Hope you are having a great day?

1 Like

Hello, I am Hassanat, I am passionate about contributing to this project but honestly I am confused as to what to do from a designer point of view, i have gone through the documentation and it is still not clear to me. I’d appreciate help from anyone :pray:.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Modupe paseda from Nigeria and I am a little confused but super excited to be here. I have Frontend Developer with UI/UX Design skills. I would be contributing to ODK-X also learn from the community . As a newcomer to open source project I’m still looking out so i can understand where to get started
Thank you

2 Likes

Hi there,

My name is Atinuke Adeshola-Manuels a software developer and I am super excited to be here.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Ekemini Ikpe, from Nigeria. I am a mobile developer and I am excited to be here.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, I am Irene Ighalo a UI designer from the Outreachy Contribution stage, Looking forward to contribute and learning here.

2 Likes