Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone. I am Praise, based in Lagos, Nigeria. I came across the ODK-X project via Outreachy and I loved it. I love creating solutions through designs and I am excited to be here.

3 Likes

Hi Team, I’m Clement, a UI/UX Designer from Nigeria. I have chosen to contribute to the ODK-X project via Outreachy. Glad to be here :slightly_smiling_face:
Twitter

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Karimatu Muhammad Hussaini, Outreachy applicant, Ui/UX Designer from kaduna Nigeria. I have selected custom UI components for ODK-X mobile apps as my desired project. I’m happy to be here

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, I’m Rachael from Nigeria.
I’m an outreachy applicant, looking forward to contributing to the ODK-X project.

2 Likes

Good day (or night or morning) everyone,

My name is Phelisa and I am from South Africa! I got involved with ODK-X by being a part of the Outreachly Internship program. I am a UI designer and I am going to be a part of design the ODK-X design guidelines for developers. Please follow me on twitter @phelisa__ and GitHub @phelisa1.

A little fun fact about me is that I own 5 cats :smile:

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Blessing Okafor from Nigeria. UI/UX Designer
I am an Outreachy participant and I am looking forward to learning and contributing at ODK-X.

3 Likes

Hi everyone. My name is Idris from Nigeria.
I am here on an Outreachy Internship program and would love to contribute to ODK-X projects.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I am Godswill and I have just been accepted to the Outreachy contribution phase. I look forward to making meaningful contributions to the ODK-X Community; while learning in the process. I am super excited to begin this with you.

I stay in Lagos, Nigeria. While working on a few side projects, I’ve had to create style guides and pattern libraries for a mini design system. This is what drew me to the “Create Custom UI components for ODK-X mobile apps”

Open source sounds truly exciting. I’ve read through the documentation, I’m certain my skills would be useful to the project.

When I’m not working on UI, I truly enjoy learning and reading. This is why I like to call myself a Philomath.
I also learn rapidly too. I look forward to making friends here.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Interesting. Wow. 5 cats. And here I am lusting for just one.

Good to meet you.

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m Francisca Udefi. A UI/UX designer from Nigeria. I’m looking forward to contributing to the ODK-X project. Cheers!

4 Likes

Hullo every one my name is monica iyabo, i am an outreachy applicant and got accepted for the contribution phase.
I like using ODK survey tools particularly and that is what drew me to this project.
Open source is very interesting to me. I enjoy working on UI designs and i look forward to contributing to UI design component for developers for ODK-X.
Follow me on twitter ‘@monicaiyb’ and github ‘@monicaiyb

4 Likes

Hi, I am David Joseph from Nigeria…
I am an Outreachy applicant and I am super excited to be here and I am looking forward to contributing to the ODK-X project as UI/UX Designer.

To add, I am also looking forward to put a touch of aesthetic and usability to the Create Custom UI component for ODK-X mobile apps.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I have just been accepted for the outreachy contribution phase and I am looking forward to making meaningful contribution to the ODK-X project.

I have quite a number of skill that might be really helpful to the project.

I will be going through the project documentation with the aim of understanding it and start contributing.
Please I will be glad If I can connect with the mentors and everyone

Thanks
Oyindamola

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Grace Aiwansosa, I am currently an undergraduate of Law in the University of Lagos, Nigeria. I recently transitioned into Product design. I love designing interfaces and solving problems for people through design.

I got involved with ODK-X through the Outreachy internship program. I am happy to be here and I look forward to actively contributing to ODK-X’s projects.
You can connect with me on twitter @Adesua_x

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Joy Sanni, a UI/UX designer. I am very excited to be here as I have been accepted into the contribution period of the Outreachy.

I look forward to contributing actively to ODK-X’s projects.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!!
I’m Olanrewaju, Olaitan. I’m a UX designer from Lagos, Nigeria. I’m an Outreachy contributor and very much excited to add meaningfully to the ODK-X project.
Looking forward to every aspect this phase entails :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Zainab Wahab, a UX designer from Nigeria. I got accepted to Outreachy contribution phase. Although this is my first time contributing to an open-source project, I’m super excited to contribute to the ODK-X project. Here’s my Github and Twitter

3 Likes

Hi Everyone! My name is Ruqaiya, I am a self-motivated person, who is interested in gearing up her career in app development, which makes her learn flutter(dart) technology. Recently, I get to approve the initial application of outreachy internship. I got to know about ODK-X community from outreachy contributing list of projects. Please guide me on How can I contribute to Custom UI components for ODK-X mobile apps.
my GitHub: ruqaiyasattar (Ruqaiya ) · GitHub
Twitter: @ruqaiyasattar31
My favorite thing is to learn random new skills that interest me. like after outreachy I plan to learn german language.

4 Likes

Hello mentors and fellow contributors,
I am Akor Ogwuche, based in Abuja, Nigeria.
I have just been accepted into the Outreachy contribution phase, which exposed me to the ODK-X project.
I am a new contributor in the ODK-X community, excited to make contributions by creating custom UI components for the ODK-X mobile app amongst other issues and tasks.
Follow me on twitter let’s connect @akor_og
I love playing online games and networking with fellow tech enthusiasts
Fun fact about me- I recently started growing my hair and currently began my locs journey.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Anita Michael, an Outreachy applicant who has been accepted to the contribution stage.
Although I am still an amateur as a user interface designer, I am open to learning and looking forward to assisting in ways that I can and building better products with a mentor and the team. I would love to get to know the rest of you at your convenience.

3 Likes