ODK-X Tables application

I have rest my server using services, and survey app is working fine too. But my ODK-X table app is giving this error. however the initialization is completing successfully and tables are visible from top 3 bars.

Hi @K132086! As you are new to the community, when you get a chance, please introduce yourself here.

I’d also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

To answer your question, the Cold Chain Management Application uses permissions to limit functionality to certain users. Therefore you need to be logged in (click on the sync button to login). A regular user needs to be in a specific group to match the data. If the user has either a “SUPER_USER” role or a “SITE_ADMIN” role they will be able to full privileges without worrying about group configuration.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the response. My user has the following permissions already, can you please guide?

Generally, a person with those permissions should have full access. Can you provide us with more information? Where did you get a copy of the cold chain application? Did you push the data to the server and then synchronize from the server? I am not sure without more information.