Search in table and list results. (ODK tables)

Hi all

I’m playing around with the HOPE-project included as an example application, to configure the code to my own surveys.

In the HOPE-project, one is able to search on client ID’s. I’m trying to alter the javascript femaleClients_list.js.txt (4.7 KB), to display more than more than one search result.
Eg. if two clients have ID = 12345 the search function should list both clients. Now only the first entry is listed.

1. Does anyone know how to implement this functionality? I imagine this could be done by looping over the search results using searchData.getCount(). But I’m not able to list all search results.
  2. Is there any documentation on the ODK-functions, such as: odkData.query(), odkTables.openTableToListView(), odkData.arbitraryQuery(), etc. explaining their input parameters?

I’m very inexperienced working with javascript - any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, no there is not a good document besides reading the source code. The beginnings of the documentation is here:

https://docs.opendatakit.org/odk2/injected-interfaces/

Hi, @Andreas
I am also following the HOPE-project from Longitudinal Clinic Study App — ODK-X Docs, where it’s explicitly mentioned that

The Hope Study application (and all other Data Management Applications provided in these docs) come with a full copy of the Application Designer they were developed in.

Is it possible that, i can get repositery or source codes only related to HOPE project or what are the required editing to master branch of App Designer (GitHub - odk-x/app-designer: A design environment for creating, customizing, and previewing your forms, data curation, and visualization applications.) which will contain files related only to HOPE project.

Hi @Prashant! It looks like the Hope project comes bundled with other apps, but you could certainly delete those in order to get just the Hope project to work on.