Documentation in French

Hello
this is not an answer to the forum. I am French speaking and I would like to have the French version of the document if possible. I am familiar with ODK but not ODK X. I would like to have if possible an excel sheet with programming examples.

Thanks to all

Hi @Mensah ! As you are new to the community, when you get a chance, please introduce yourself here.

I’d also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

For the documentation generally, note that there is a “select language” option at the bottom of any screen in the docs, and you can select French (this is powered by google translate). The ODK-X app designer includes may examples, and the docs include lots of programming walkthroughs. I would encourage you to start here: Installing ODK-X Basic Tools — ODK-X Docs and then work through Trying Out ODK-X Survey — ODK-X Docs and Trying Out ODK-X Tables — ODK-X Docs to get to know the tablet apps. Then you can try designing an app here: Getting Started Building an Application — ODK-X Docs and then explore examples here: Example Applications — ODK-X Docs

2 Likes